The Sales Leadership
Coach - Facilitator - Trainer - Speaker
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF-PCC)
- Certified Facilitator (Quest Worldwide, Hay Group, and DuPont USA)
- Certified Trainer and Training Evaluator (PSMB)
- MBA (HR Management), BSc (Hons) - Industrial Chemistry
- More than 20 years of SME and MNC work experience:
- INDUSTRIES: Chemical trading, Training consultancy, Direct sales, Medical supplies, and Food service.
- JOB PORTFOLIO: Sales, Training Consultant, Business Development, Human Resources, and Salesforce Capability Development.
- Started sales and leadership coaching practice since year 2005:
- IntInternal Sales Coach as SEA Sales Training Manager of Unilever Foodsolutions Asia.
- Clocked hundreds of hour coached and shadow coached Sales Managers, Sales Trainers, and Sales Executives in the sales field around Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- Clocked MORE THAN 1,000 professional coaching hours:
- Help C-suite Executives make greater achievements in their personal growth and professional development.
More about SIMON
Simon is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) USA, Facilitator, Trainer, and Training Evaluator. He is also an award-winning recipient of the Best Executive Coaching Provider at the HR Vendors of the Year 2019 Awards, organized by Human Resources Online Magazine Singapore.
Today, Simon has clocked more than 1,000 coaching hours helping C-suite Executives, Heads of Department, and Managers make greater achievements in their personal growth and professional development.
Specializing in business-to-business (B2B) sales and leadership coaching did not happen by chance. Simon has started leadership and sales coaching since 2005 during his previous employment at Unilever Foodsolutions Asia, a global food service company. Holding the sales capability development role in SEA region, he worked closely with the Country Heads, Sales Directors and Sales Trainers on the leadership and salesforce development strategy and execution. Also, he trained, coached and mentored the Business Managers and Sales Trainers across the region in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines helping them think strategically as well as build a cohesive competitive team.
Simon has 20 years of SME and MNC corporate experience in chemical trading, training consultancy, direct sales, pharmaceutical, and food service industries. His past corporate working experience in sales, business development, training consultancy, human resources, sales training and coaching had given him an edge in helping many of his clients achieve greater performance and results.
Through his establishment, Minds & Senses Coaching Academy, Simon is grateful that his industry-wide experience has helped many clients in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), food services, industrial products, business services, healthcare providers, insurance brokerage, financial products, government-linked companies, and also non-profit organisations around South East Asia, China, and Hong Kong.
Some of his most sought-after programs include Professional Sales Mastery program, Leadership and Coaching Skills Mastery programs, Individual and Group Coaching, and Train the Trainer for the Coaching Skills Mastery program.
Training and coaching are Simon's passion. He loves what he does.
Simon is a great Coach
Simon is a great coach. I have never met someone like him teaching and sharing knowledge and experiences using such a unique coaching technique.
Achmad Nurfian // National Training Manager // Indonesia
Next Higher Level
Thanks for bringing my team to the next higher level of sales success. It’s our pleasure to have you as our partner!
HENRY HAWKINS // General Manager // Bakery Ingredients Industry
Get in Touch with Simon
Minds & Senses Coaching Academy PLT
I-01-05, Block I, SetiaWalk,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,